Whether you’re trying to pass your test, or for some additional learning such as Pass Plus or a refresher course, for any vehicle type such as cars, motor bikes, LGVs, MGVs etc., use our comprehensive search tool to find a qualified driving instructor near you. Get started with LBoard today!
Easy steps to driving success
Search for an instructor
Register with LBoard and book your package!
Start your lessons and pass your test!
Find your Driving Instructor
Popular listings in your area
We are in the process of on-boarding Driving Instructors in your area imminently. Please visit us again soon to find the best Driving Instructor for you.
Apply for your Driving licence
To get started on your driving journey, apply for your first provisional license. You can do this once you are 15 years and 9 months old, and you must also be able to read a number plate from 20 meters away.
Book your Driving Lessons
Whether you’re trying to pass your test, or for some additional learning such as Pass Plus or a refresher course, for any vehicle type such as cars, motor bikes, MGV/LGVs etc., use our comprehensive search tool to find a qualified driving instructor near you. Get started with LBoard today!
Prepare for your Theory Test
LBoard offers you a AI powered application that fast tracks your learning and recommends when you are ready to sit the test.
You will get full access to the latest DVSA approved driving theory revision questions & hazard perception study materials.
Book and manage your Theory Test
When you’re ready, the quickest and easiest way to book your theory test is online via
Book & manage your Driving Test
Once you’ve passed your theory test, and once your instructor thinks you’re ready, you can book and manage your driving test via
Congratulations! You’ve passed your test and have a certificate to prove it! Your examiner will send your green license off to get the full license back, and this takes about 3 weeks, but you don’t need to wait for this to drive, as long as you have your certificate.
- Be sure to insure your car as a driver with a full license
- Ensure that your car is taxed
- Use P-plates for the first few drives, just to warn other road users that you might be slow, nervous or distracted to start with
- Remember to still drive sensibly as if you were on your test on your first few times alone while you get used to driving with distractions and using your own intuition and hazard perception.
- Leave a review for your LBoard instructor to say ‘thanks’
Enjoy your first drive and freedom!
Don’t worry! Not everyone passes first time. In fact, less than half of people in the UK do! Here are some tips to get you back on your feet:
- Go through your minors and majors with your instructor, to cover what could be improved on for next time, and to save you repeating the same mistakes.
- Remember that it’s not the end of the world, and that plenty of people who fail initially go on to pass their test a second, third or fourth time!
- Be patient with yourself in future lessons and try to spend some time really perfecting your technique. If you behave like it’s your driving test in every future lesson, you’ll be on the roads in no time — don’t give up!